les farfelus poilus Index du Forum
les farfelus poilus Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Issue with autoshot tracking

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les farfelus poilus Index du Forum -> les farfelus poilus -> Pistage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
LarryWalker

Masculin
Point(s): 6
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Jan - 12:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Issue with autoshot tracking Répondre en citant

Hi,
     I have my 1st golf game with Approach S60, everything is per it advertised. Which I will say, it is almost best golf watch in 2017. But I realized there are some issues with autoshot tracking.
There is no way to indicate miss-hit, thus the penalty need to be recorded manually after that hole completed. So, the program should allow interaction for editing the shots during the playing hole instead of until the completion of that hole. I am sure it is doable.
Because of the miss-hit, if I go to the drop zone for the 3rd shot, the distance of previous shot will be wrongly recorded. I under this limitation cannot handle by the program if shot recorded automatically. So, the issue will back to point 1, if the program allow interaction on manually indicating miss-hit then the distance could be un-counted for the club just used.
When I arrived the green after the approaching shot, the watch will shift to another screen of the total strokes just now I made then the next screen is to allow me to mark down how many putts I made. But stroke of putting is not add to the total strokes, so my score is understated. I am not sure whether the watch behave in that way is well accept by most of the golfers but it sound very un-logical. I would suggest the program should allow user to choose the strokes of putting whether add to the shots of that hole or just an indicator separated from the total strokes.
I hope the above suggestion can be well accepted by Garmin?

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://forums.garmin.com/forum/into-sports/golfing/approach-s60/1231420-issue-with-autoshot-tracking

Corporate Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Jan - 12:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les farfelus poilus Index du Forum -> les farfelus poilus -> Pistage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation